Friday, January 31, 2014

Day 27: Weekend

 
Even though it’s been a short work week (and a strange one), I am really looking forward to the weekend. It’s Friday here at work and you can feel it in the air. People are in lighter spirits and you can tell they’re preoccupied thinking about what they want to do over the weekend.

I really want to get some reading done this weekend. It was one of my New Year’s resolutions to read more and I haven’t really done much lately. I started reading Dune a while ago (which I was really enjoying). I feel bad though because I haven’t set aside any time to do that in a while. So why not this weekend?

I also want to try and get some packing done. The upstairs office mainly contains my stuff and it is a royal mess. There are things strewn everywhere and some of it I haven't even touched since I moved up here. It’s going to take some time to go through it all and decide what I can do without and what I should hold on to.

No comments: