Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day 53: Cold

There's more cold on the way. I thought after the last major snowstorm that spring was on the way. However, a low of 25 tonight means that winter is not yet over. On top of it all, I already packed up my winter clothes, so when I was at our storage unit tonight I dug through them to pick out something for the morning.

Despite some of my complaints about the cold, I really have enjoyed winter here in Georgia. The cold weather and snow stirred something deep in my viking blood. Some kind of ancestral memory has kicked in. For some weird reason I don't get as cold anymore. In fact, sometimes the house is too warm for me and I need to go outside to chill out; especially after work. I honestly think I would enjoy living further north someday.

No comments: