Monday, February 10, 2014

Day 37: Hanging Overhead


I hate that feeling when you have unfinished business hanging over you. You have so many things to do and not enough time to get them all done. My work days are usually pretty hectic, which is great because it makes the day go by fast. The bad thing though is that I just don't have much time to do anything else. I run the finances, so when I need to make a call during regular work hours (and I have to make several a week) I can only do so in the half hour during my lunch break. Usually it involves me stuffing my face with food while waiting for the person on the other end.

Then after work you need to find time to do things like pay bills, talk to customer support, speak to health insurance, finish taxes, and talk to rental people. I can't get all of these things done at once and I hate that, because like I said at the beginning of this post I can't stand the feeling of things hanging over me.

Well today I feel pretty good because I got a really big chunk of those things done. Granted I still have a lot to do before we move out at the end of the month, but I am so glad that I eased the burden a little bit tonight.  

No comments: