Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 46: Another Short Post

This week has been insane. I've started transitioning at work from a Quality Assurance Associate position, to a full-on Laboratory Technician. While it has been challenging learning the new equipment and how it all works on a scientific level, it makes it all that much harder when at home we have to get the place ready to move by the end of this week.

I know it's a first world problem and there are so many other important things going on in the world, but this thing really snuck up on me. Time just seems to flow faster as an adult and I'm still not used to it. It seems like it hasn't been that long that we've been talking about moving at the end of February, but as I signed the date (probably a hundred times) on paperwork today I realized that we are pretty much there.

Well the office is almost done, so that's good because that's probably the worst of it. Hopefully we can get this place moved without too much stress.

No comments: