Thursday, March 27, 2014

Seventy-Two Days



 
You may or may not have noticed, but my 100 day blog challenge came to a screeching halt after day 72. While I certainly enjoyed the challenge and benefited from the creative outlet it provided, I found myself giving up on it after facing a non-related event that temporarily defeated the creative side of me. I'm not done blogging though, I'm just done with the challenge.

Some days I didn't feel like writing about anything and forced myself to find something to jot down or go on about. I really think that overcoming writer's block was a great exercise with the challenge though. I also felt like there were many other subjects that I wanted to expand upon, but because of trying to create one post a day I was unable to pour the required time into it. Those larger projects were either swept to the side to make way for a smaller post for that day, or they would be watered down to the point where it became unrecognizable from the original thoughts that formed in my head. Either way, I think having some flexibility will be great.




No comments: