Monday, September 1, 2008

HTML FTW!


I’m taking a web design course this semester and as you can see it has already had some effect on my blog in the past week or so. There are still some small things I would like to do to improve it but I’m really happy that I can take the things I’m learning and apply it in the real world. Since I do a lot of graphic design I really should have learned to do all of this earlier but better late then never I guess.

Anyways, I’m really enjoying the course and hopefully I will be able to make a site from scratch when I’m done. I’ve had countless people ask me to build sites for them and after this I just might be able to say yes.


P.S. Wow I can't believe it's September already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool. I like the new look especailly the background.

Anonymous said...

I took html in high school and it was a really good learning experience. Good Luck!