Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Modern Church



I think it’s so awesome that in this day and age I can not only watch my home church’s service on the internet but I can also watch church services across the country from my home. On Saturday evening I usually either go to my home church or watch it on the internet, Sunday morning I usually listen to Jon Courson’s message and then after that I watch Pastor Greg Laurie in Southern California. Then around 6:05 PM I tune it to our local college age ministry called Fusion. It’s a huge blessing to be able to do this and one that really turns Sunday into a sort of vacation from the rest of the week.

Pastor Greg Laurie
Pastor Jon Courson
Calvary CCM and Fusion

And of course if I miss any of the live broadcasts I can always download the services as a podcast through iTunes.

Podcast Feeds:
Calvary CCM
Harvest

No comments: