Monday, July 14, 2008

E3 Microsoft Conference Thoughts


Well I just finished watching the press conference and I thought it was pretty good, but it wasn't amazing. I was really hoping for some new game announcements and some info on what Bungie is up to, although there are some rumors about a big Bungie announcement on Wednesday (crosses fingers). I think the new live interface is brilliant and will give Playstation Home a run for its money. It really is amazing what they can do with a software update. The netflix partnership was not a huge surprise but definitely a welcome one. I think the biggest news overall was that Square is bringing the next Final Fantasy to the 360. Very big news indeed.

Other mentionables.

Fallout 3 is looking fantastic.
Fable 2's online is going to be epic.
Speaking of Epic, GOW2 is looking really good.
Resident Evil 5 online co-op!
Banjo Kazooie!

No comments: